Huawei International Co., Ltd. is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end to end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
As one of international centre for Huawei group and representative in the international market, we believe that continuous improvement is essential to our long term growth. In order to strive for better services and faster response, we have integrated our international sales management, bidding & contract, logistic management, financial management etc. to support our global businesses for better management centralization and execution.
Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help to bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. We have contribute to the sustainable development of the society, economy and the environment by creating green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
Solution Manager (IT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783507
- As an IT solution manager, support the sales team to explore and support the IT opportunities in the region (Hong Kong).
- Provide technical advices to sales team and translate leads to solid opportunities and turn into revenues.
- Assist internal teams to solve complicated IT infrastructure problems and provide solutions.
- Collect the marketing trends and requirements and feedback to R&D department.
- Conduct solution and product presentation to customers and partners.
- Prepare technical write-up and SOC for tendering.
- Responsible for product demonstration and evaluation (POC), including demo units and test plan preparation.
- Response to customers’ and partners’ technical inquires.
- Responsible for technical skills transferring to internal sales team, customers and channel partners.
- Manage and escalate the technical requirements and product problems to HQ product management team.
- Degree holder or above in Information System, Information Technology, Information Engineering or other relevant disciplines will be a plus
- IT vendor presales certificates are required
- At least 10 years of customer facing experiences in IT system integration domain, especially on the role of pre-sales or solution consultant.
- Deep knowledge in server, storage, virtualization, and cloud technologies.
- Have solid planning and design experiences in IT and Data Center new built and data/service migration, hands on experiences is an advantage
- Experience in working with telecom carrier is a must.
- Confident to communicate with people in senior level e.g. CXO, Director, etc.
- Highly result-oriented, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English & Chinese is a must. Mandarin is preferred
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to us. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)