Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Solution Senior Sales/Account manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996304
Employer Ref. MI-170113-02
My Client is known as a leading global provider of comprehensive hospitality guest services applications and solution design services for individual hotels, international chain hotels and integrated resorts.
- Business Development & Channels managing Asia based local Major Chain Hotel Account in the hospitality industry
- Pushing sales across to established Corporate Account and ensure the business is spread across the global to partners or direct sales by working with VP of Global Sales, Business Development & Channels
- Ensure annual SMA (Support and Maintenance Agreement) meets target for those Major Accounts with Global SMA Manager
- Learn all the company products and work with Product Management and Lifecycle Management team to development new products based on market demands and enhance existing products to increase market penetrations for these Major Accounts
- Work with Marketing team to ensure proper items are created for product sales, events and seminars along with the budget allocations for Major Accounts
- Identify new revenue opportunities to expand the current account / territory base
- Develop, execute and assist in presentations and product demonstrations for those corporate account with Regional Director or Commercial Directors and the channel team
- Work with Product Development and Lifecycle Management team on Corporate Pricing, offerings and also getting Master Agreement signed for solutions selected with Major Account Business Executive
- Work with Channel Department to ensure that the partners is following all the rules of engagement for Major Accounts
- Provide weekly & monthly reports and numbers to VP of Global Sales, Business Development & Channels
- Meet with Major Accounts at least once every quarter
- Work with VP of Global Sales, Business Development & Channels to develop strategic Sales to increase sales globally
- Work with marketing team to develop marketing plan to increase sales globally
- Responsible for cash collections for those Major accounts
- Over 3 years in hospitality industry selling to Hotel Chain, Resort or gaming industry on an International, Regional and Country level.
- Combination of very specialized knowledge in hospitality solution sales methodologies and an in-depth understanding of corporate and individual hotel’s operations.
- Experience in selling to executives in the major chain hotels on corporate level or to individual hotel Executives
- Experience in building long team relationship and new relationship with major chain hotels’ executive across the global.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process within the company globally.
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct selling of service and products solutions to corporate level decision makers is a MUST
- Demonstrable ability to sell and market software and service solutions and excellent skills in negotiation
- Ability to create solutions and new services for sales and see the order though with Operations team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities desired and strong ability to negotiate and close deals for worldwide distribution.
- In depth understanding of process and solution for customer and develop a department from scratch
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese
- Ability to plan and formulate strategies.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please also CC: Jac.email@example.com; Thanks!