Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services inHong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Solution Specialist - International Business
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836421
Employer Ref. JDB_IBCM20161004
- Provide pre-sales technical and solution support to sales activities on both data and IT services
- Liaise with other service providers and SI partners on ICT solution
- Support account team to qualify and design ICT solutions, including end-to-end networking and IT solution for global customers as well as responding to customers’ RFI / RFP
- Conduct technical presentation and drive for solution proposal in response to global network bids
- Monitor solution implementation and provide technical support during service implementation
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 years experiences in IT industry, with good experience of networking system and SI project implementation with multiple vendors and solutions partners
- Sound track record in ICT project implementation
- Knowledge of ICT solutions such as Mobile, Web, Voice & Video, Storage, Security, Data Backup application / solution
- Familiar with IP & IT solutions, LAN & WAN infrastructure and Cisco Network solutions is essential
- Knowledge of international data services including IPLC, IPVPN, VPLS, IP Transit, Data Centre technology and submarine cable system is a definite advantage
- Keen on ICT concepts, trends and technology
- Strong negotiating and leadership skills
- Independent, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.