Solution Specialist - Travel & Transportation Industry
PCCW Solutions Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782165
Employer Ref. C84S-01487875-CC3
- Responsible for ICT related product and technology sourcing, solution formation, internal and external system development, contract bidding and/or project implementations
- To work independently on solution formation for contract bidding from start to closeout
- To work independently for both internal and external projects from start to closeout
- To monitor bidding and project process, resource arrangement and technical matters, and to ensure the successful bidding submission or project deliverables on time and within budget
- To work with team mates to meet working schedule, requirements and resolve all changes/issues/risk that may arise
- To liaise with Product and Technology Supplier, Sub-contractors and Customers for proper deliverables
- To provide professional advice to external/internal customer when necessary
- To ensure all bidding and project activities comply with professional standard
- To maintain proper bidding and project documentation
- Bachelor degree/Higher Diploma or above in Information & Communications Technologies (ICT) or Electronic / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Member of related Professional Bodies such as IET, IEEE, BCS, HKCS is an advantage
- Possession of PMP / Prince2 or ICT / Engineering Certificate is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years direct work experience in solution or system development, contract bidding and project implementation of ICT/Engineering systems
- Solid experience and skills in ICT / Engineering System / Infrastructure System and Projects
- Strong in communication, presentation and documentation
- Detail oriented and able to handle document in professional manner
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and related software tools
- Proficiency in Primavera, MS-Project, Microstation, AutoCAD is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and hard working
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions Limited
About PCCW Solutions Limited
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.