Solutions Architect - Top Tier MNC
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782382
Experienced in Information Technology infrastructure outsourcing and Architecting infrastructure Solutions? Wanting a to seek new challenge and really test your abilities? Then you will want to know more about this role!!
Top tier MNC is looking for a high caliber, confident and outgoing candidate to join their expanding Infrastructure team. Highly technical team working on the latest and upcoming technology. Excellent career growth prospects!!!
Solution Architect for all infrastructure components on outsourcing new business opportunities
Architecting compelling and competitive infrastructure solutions which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
- Leveraging companies assets and third party relationships in architecting solutions
- Leading the infrastructure solution planning teams including subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
- Working alongside Sales Solutions to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CIO) and selling the solution
- Bringing operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to the company
- Developing and negotiating contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and the company’s value
Building strong links with and working collaboratively with The Company’s groups (e.g. Mobilization, TC, AO) to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery.
To apply for a role as a Solution Architect, you will need to demonstrate 5+ years experience covering the following areas:
- Experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Experience in architecting infrastructure solutions
- Experience in leading solution planning teams
- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
- Service Management & ITIL
- Data Center operation, Service Desk , Workplace Services , Communication and Security
- Bachelor or higher Degree , and equivalent work experience.
This opportunity will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to enhance their skill set within a very large scale global IT environment, work in a company that has a very open, friendly and supportive culture, giving great business exposure and the chance to explore and work on the latest technology.
Interested candidates, please send your CV in Word format to Alex Fraser at
Alexander.fraser @teksystems.com or telephone on +852 3473 3260 for a confidential discussion.
Please keep in mind that only Hong Kong residents or people who already hold Hong Kong working permits will be considered.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.