RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831306
Employer Ref. JDB-SC/PC
Work closely with sales team on business opportunity and provide pre-sales consultancy
Identify and propose solutions according to the business needs from customers
Analyze and conduct business workflow re-engineering, prepare documentation such as proposal and presentation material
- Develop and maintain up-to-date sales kit and related information across multiple solution areas
- Liaise with Solution Support Team on solution design and support service details
- Work closely with vendor on support and service
Degree holder in Computer Science or IT related discipline
- 2 to 5 years experience of pre-sales with proven success on solution selling
- Experienced in business process management, enterprise mobility application, Enterprise Resources Planning, Customer Relationship Management and SaaS
- With know-how on latest enterprise technology, software applications, backend systems, middleware, client applications, documentation management solutions, network/hardware systems, etc
- Strong in business analysis and problem solving skills
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese. Mandarin is preferable
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
About RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.