Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Innovative Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a global leading digital consulting firm. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is part of WPP Network.
As pioneers in “Connected Experience” solutions, Mirum integrates online, mobile, touch and other digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded “Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015”, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital leader which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors. Our latest Experience Centre has already set us apart as a clear leader in the market. We are also elected as “Global Centre of Excellence in Innovation”.
Mirum is s WPP company.
Agency Reel: https://vimeo.com/199937847
Experience Centre Reel: https://vimeo.com/182657202
Solutions Team Lead
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005134413
Employer Ref. MIRUM-SA-MAR17
- University degree holder, preferably on business, I.T. or related field
- At least 7 years' relevant IT working experience, of which at least 4 years Internet system development
- At least 4 years application design experience in either .NET and J2EE application development
- At least 3 years system development project management experience
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in .NET, ASPX, EJB, JSP, Servelet, JDBC, JMS, JSTL, JSF, SOAP/XML, Web Services
- Experience in enterprise CMS such as Opentext (Teamsite), Adobe AEM, Sitecore or Drupal
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint a plus
- Experience in large scale web project development and have ability to oversee the whole project SDLC from requirements gathering, analysis, development, UAT and production release
- Strong client and service orientated attitude
- Full understanding on web and I.T. related services and solutions and their implementation cycles
- User requirement gathering
- Manage projects and as a key role in systems consulting, governance system design, implementation and deliverable
- New technology study and research
- Project and team leading and manage development schedule
- Client negotiation and management
- Provide on-site development and implementation if necessary
- Fluent in English with spoken Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Affinity to work in a fast paced creative environment with tight deadlines
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently
- Good leadership and team building skill
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, hardworking
- Excellent, interpersonal & strong communication skill
Take your place in a top digital specialist firm where your input & ideas will always be treasured. Engage yourselves in true enterprise level internet solutons and industry best practices. If you want challenges and chances to work with some of the biggest internet projects and best-known clients in town, then let us know your existence.
Applicant is required to provide employment and salary record/expectation.