jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993783
Employer Ref. 91M0080037
About the Client
Our client is a renowned multinational FMCG company located in the heart of Hong Kong - to cope with expansion they are currently looking to hire a Sourcing Manager to spearhead their sourcing operation (Marketing Services) alongside Sourcing Director.
About the Job
- Manage sourcing internal and external policies including risk management, vendor selection, social audits and CSR.
- Develop and maintain efficient procurement systems and processes.
- Lead supplier management.
- Set standard operation procedure for all approved suppliers.
- Negotiate best offers with suppliers and generate economies of scale.
- Formalize agreements with suppliers, including ethical and fair competition, harmonized terms and condition and CSR.
- Maintenance of quality standards and on time delivery for all sourced items.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery to customers. (According to market demand and needs: creative design work, audiovisual and interactive equipment, gift with purchase, point of sale material, merchandising fixtures, printing material, finished good repacking material, uniforms, glassware, etc.)
- On going evaluation of sourcing efficiencies.
About the Person
- You must have experience in merchandising/buying promotional materials and/or POSM items
- Experience working in FMCG and/or Beverage companies would be ideal
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Strong communication skills as you will facing and managing suppliers at all times
To apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alia Khayal on +852 2232 3490
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"