jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999543
Employer Ref. SL31124
- Sourcing office of a sizable German company
- Solid exp. in components sourcing required
- Occasional travel to China
Our client is an European company focusing on home electronic products including lighting, alarms, bells, home communication items and etc. They are now going to expand their business in APAC by opening the sourcing office here in Hong Kong. To cope up with the business plan, they are now looking for a Sourcing Manager to work between suppliers side and headquarter.
As a Sourcing Manager, you will work as an important communication bridge between Product Development Team in Europe and the suppliers in China. Base on new designs released from HQ, you will actively search for vendors & suppliers across China to fit in the requirement and standards. You will be manage the performance and production schedules of new and existing suppliers. You will revert market information back to the headquarters for business/ sourcing strategy decisions. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid experience in electronics components/ semi-conductors sourcing to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Diploma or above
- At least 5 years solid experiences in sourcing. Preferably on electronic components. semi-conductors items.
- Strong experience in working with China factories/ vendors is essential
- Experiences in working with European team will be an advantage
- Good command in both English and Mandarin
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cooperative skills
- Willing to travel
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.