NTML Group Limited
NTML Group - Is a Hong Kong based development company. Our mission is to travel locally and all over the world to develop and source the hottest and newest products within the consumer product sector and make them available to our retailers, brand partners and customers alike.
NTML Group - partners with companies that have a unique identity/character that are innovative or have a very strong point of difference that allows for the creation of a great shopping experience. We are extremely nimble and able to react quickly to market trends and retailer requirements.
NTML Group offer offer end-to-end service in sales, marketing, product development, design, sourcing and distribution with a focus on consumer products Our goal is to utilise experience and our knowledge of the Retail environment, our relationships with key retailers, and partnerships with innovative suppliers to successfully deliver marketing, distribution and sell through strategies in a competitive environment.
NTML Group services are available globally, with clients based in 22 countries across many categories including; packaging, electronics, energy, colour cosmetics, skincare, health, automotive aftermarket, linen, clothing, accessories, stationery and many more.
Sourcing + Merchandising assistant - beauty
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993020
Exciting opportunity to join small growing cosmetic and consumer products company.
- To work directly with suppliers globally for the sourcing and merchandising process : need to be efficient and love a challenge;
- To negotiate pricing, enforce compliance standards and ensure lead times are respected;
- Need to manage a project from concpeption though to execution
- Responsible for daily communications with the product development and purchasing/planning departments and between our suppliers and OS customer base
- University degree;
- Excellent interpersonal skills & detail-minded;
- fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and EN (Korean would also be advantageous)
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Up for a challenge and does not feel unmotivated if some of the projects do not continue to production
- Ability to use a Mac
- photoshop and illustrator
- 3D design or ability to read technical drawings would be an added bonus.