Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
Spa Concierge (Ref.: J-0317-018)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145321
Employer Ref. J-0317-018
- Handle Spa reservations, enquiries and complains at the Spa reception
- Perform cashier duties at the Spa reception
- Handle opening and closing of Spa reception
- Promote retail products and offer aftercare
- Handle reports and administration works
- 1-2 years of relevant guest services experience in luxury Spas/ hotels
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work for shift duties
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.