At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Space planner - Global Workplace Solutions
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917190
Employer Ref. 5218
Autocad Draftsman (space planning)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a primary interface and point of contact with client team throughout the migration, space planning process.
- Assists in managing the global space planning portfolio. Provide recommendations.
- Maintains knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Tracks, monitors and oversees all related moves and occupancy planning.
- Develops and maintains tracking mechanisms for monthly reports. Applies knowledge to forecast space requirements based on verified existing space information, forecast space supply/demand and growth projections. Provides metrics around current and future space needs. Participates in conceptualizing and developing the migration plan.
- Coordinates strategic planning for moves, adds, and/or changes and delivers budgetary forecasting.
- Attends meetings with client representatives and facilitates discussion/programming of space requirements (headcount/growth, allocations, adjacencies, special support needs).
- Provides metrics, collect, organizes and analyzes data physical related space needs to client.
- Reviews CAD drawings, updates, and/or changes. Documents findings, conclusions and communicates recommendations based on data analysis and supply/demand assessment. Reports to client and service delivery partners upon critical success factors, work environment and delivery efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties may be assigned
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES
- Professional Registration in Architecture or Interior Design preferred.
- Certification in Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management preferred
- University or above.
- Minimum of 4 years of related progressive experience and/or training.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with space management: managing space allocation & occupancy data
- AutoCAD drawing experience is required.
- Archibus experience advantage