A new exciting and vibrant bar, lounge & restaurant is set to open in Central, Hong Kong soon by people behind dragon-i and Tazmania Ballroom.
dragon-i group brings to Hong Kong the ultimate experience of a glitterati lifestyle, stylish dinning and fashionable entertainment in Asia by blending the beauty of Chinese and Japanese traditions.
Spanish Gastronomic Expert
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783000
- Contact Spanish food and wine producers and source quality products.
- Establish the logistic chain to import food and wines products into Hong Kong by selecting the right logistics partners and complying with Spanish and Hong Kong customs requirements.
- Capable of training other team members in the specific characteristics of each product
- Be involved in the design of the best strategy to market and distribute Spanish gourmet products in Hong Kong market.
- Be involved in the daily operation of the restaurant as support for guest relation management team by offering explanations to patrons on the food items served at the venue, especially Spanish wines, iberico ham, Spanish seafood and other Spanish gourmet foods.
- Coordinate their activity with purchase, logistic and marketing departments of the company.
- Proven experience in restaurant, hotel and/or retail operation related to Spanish gastronomy.
- High knowledge of Spanish culture and fluent in Spanish language.
- Familiar with Spanish gourmet producers and produces.
- Preference for candidates with experience in Hong Kong market
- Good command in written and oral English
- Proactive, energetic and customer orientated attitude
- Preference for candidates with knowledge in the art of slicing Spanish iberico ham
- Preference for candidates with computer skills
- Preference for candidates with experience and training in marketing and sales
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Mandarin
- Look for wholesales, Spanish food knowledge and hands on F & B related industry
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full CV with current and expected salary to: Ms. Christine by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only.