The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
Special Duties & Planning Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781887
- To assist in conducting researches on topical issues and assist in drafting position papers to Legislative Council and Government Bureaux
- To provide secretarial support to meetings and the organisation of forums and seminars
- To assist in the co-ordination of matters relating to membership benefits and alternative disputes resolution
- To provide documentary support in handling disciplinary matters against members
- University Graduate, preferably with 1-2 years work experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attention to details
- Strong PC skills in MC Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
Please apply in confidence with full career details and salary expectation to the Chief Executive and Secretary, The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, 9/F Island Beverley, No 1 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, or click “Apply Now” to submit your application. Applicants should indicate clearly on the envelope and in the letter for the post they are applying.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after completion of the recruitment exercise.