The Nielsen Company (Hong Kong) Limited
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit http://www.nielsen.com/.
Specialist (HK Operations and Technology)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999249
As a HK Ops&Tech Specialist, you are responsible for collaboration of Commercial and Operation team about quotation and enquiries, and perform the coordination of global projects.
- Working closely with Shanghai team including Vendor and Regional team, directly reporting to Shanghai Manager of HK Operation and Technology
- Assist in collaboration with commercial team and other Operation teams to ensure maintaining a close professional relationship with clients by deeply understanding client's needs and requirements
- Evaluate the cost information and maintain cost center for new client requests
- Providing support in quotation and client enquiries
- Handle of other ad hoc responsibilities required
- Provide operational support on research project to ensure research projects are managed effectively and efficiently
- Perform initiatives in coordination with other local/regional teams
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Degree holder or above
- Good PC skills with strong in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Access
- Strong numeric and logical sense, Self-motivated, Detail-minded and can work independently but also a team player
- Knowledge on FMCG is an advantage
- Strong communication skills across English and Mandarin (Written and spoken)
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and click Apply now.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company