TÜV SÜD, is represented by about 20,000 employees across 800 locations, partnering clients wherever they are in the world. Our community of experts is passionate about technology and is inspired by the possibilities of your business. United by the belief that technology should better people’s lives, we work alongside our customers to optimise their operations, enable them to access global markets and enhance their competitiveness.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic, hardworking:
Specialist, INMETRO Certification (Native Portuguese speaking is required) (03044)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836868
This position is responsible for the execution of certification activities within the Certification Body of CRT Brazil supporting GCN and potentially other regions in TÜV SÜD Group.
This person is focusing on the formal release as deputy of the head of the certification body in Brazil of INMETRO certificates within the CBW Tool – based on the requirements defined by CRT Brazil and the respective INMETRO ordinances.
Besides that, this person is the interface between operations and CRT Brazil to ensure frequent communication/exchange related to specific INMETRO topics between both parties.
In addition to that, he executes the work assigned by CTO, CRT Head or CRT Brazil Head (e.g. creation, review of documents, translation activities, training etc.)
- To formal release of INMETRO Certificates within CBW
- To create, review of Certification related Documents (Procedures, Forms, Training Materials)
- To become a communication channel between CRT BRA and operations (including laboratories)of GCN and potentially other regions within in TÜV SÜD Group
- To monitor and run projects, and timely update the status to CRT BRA for GCN and potentially other regions within in TÜV SÜD Group
- To train for INMETRO Certification related Topics
- Degree holder in Machinery, Electrical or Engineering related discipline
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Portuguese is a MUST
- Experience related to Certification Business preferred
- Strong Intercultural and Communication Skills required
- Efficient & precise Job Execution Skills mandatory
- Interest to learn things efficiently
We offer attractive remuneration package with potential career advancement to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"(Please indicate the position name & reference no. on email subject)
For more company information, please visit our webpage www.tuev-sued.com
(Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only)