Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Specialist - Management Office (HK)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783567
- Responsible for data analysis, report consolidation and operational administrative work
- Provide professional marketing and communication services to support the Regional Management Office
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders on execution of regional initiatives
- Gather and organize relevant and up-to-date regional events & activities and track the record progress
- Provide administrative or secretarial back-up support if necessary
- Handle ad hoc projects
- Diploma / University graduate in Communication or related discipline with 2 to 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably in professional services, multinational or financial services sector
- Good at consolidating various information and translating them into presentation materials under minimum guidance from the supervisor
- Strong communication skill, able to communicate with all levels of management and staff across the region
- Experience in writing and editing marketing and communication materials is preferred
- Good teamwork and project management skills. Attentive to details.
- Able to work under pressure with high flexibility and meet tight deadline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate(s) with lesser qualifications but more experience may also be considered