Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Specialist - Management Office - Hong Kong (4-month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781009
- Responsible for data analysis, report consolidation and operational administrative work
- Provide professional marketing and communication services to support regional management office
- Liaise with various internal and external parties on execution of regional initiatives
- Gather and organize relevant and up-to-date regional events, activities and track records
- Handle ad hoc projects
- Diploma / University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines with 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience
- Good at consolidating various information and translating them into presentation materials under minimum guidance from supervisor
- Strong communications skill, able to communicate with all levels of management and staff across the region
- Experience in writing and editing marketing and communications materials is appreciated
- Good teamwork and project management skills, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure, and meet tight deadline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Fresh university graduate and candidate(s) with lesser qualifications but with more experience will also be considered
Please submit an online application via our careers site
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.