jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999510
Employer Ref. 91M0080342
Our client is one of the biggest chemical company globally, they offers different solutions to their customer across various industries. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a regional market intelligence specialist.
- Enhance market and competitive intelligence for the business
- Analyse market intelligence in Asia for market development and implications of major trends for the business
- Develop and maintain competitor heat maps with project management by consolidating and updating competitor share for the region, sub-region and major products
- Analyse and monitor business performance versus strategic path in alignment with business support function
- Maintain and update market intelligence source, technical database for products and product management related tools
- Holder of bachelor's degree in business administration, science or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of experience in market intelligence or market research
- Proficiency in MS Office application and SAP
- Excellent in communication skills
- Strong personal drive with excellent analytical skills
Interested candidates please apply now or contact 2232 3446 to Celia Hui for further enquiry.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"