SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SPORT
Working within the adidas Group is much more than a job. It's where you have the opportunity to shape the future of sport.
Bring to life Ideas and Innovations that will propel athletes or everyday people somewhere in the world to make their dreams a reality.
Be a part of a brand you have admired since stepping out on the field for the very first time.
Experience a career so fulfilling, you'll go home every night with a win, and wake up every day ready to play another game.
Through Sport We Have The Power To Change Lives
Specialist - Operations Order Management (Global Coverage)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220377
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Provide service excellence in line with Global Operation policies, to customers through understanding the PO management needs of global markets. Be a process expert, play a key role in implementing order management initiatives.
- Monitor PO management processes through workflow tools to achieve efficient and effective operations, in order to provide excellent service on global PO management to markets, liaison offices, sourcing and global functions.
- Proactively identify opportunities for internal supply chain efficiency improvements
- Act as process expert to markets, sourcing functions, offshore offices on resolving all issues related to PO Management
- Ensure timely resolution of PO management requests/tickets in workflow tools in order to fulfill business objectives and communicate all necessary information to related parties
- Meet key performance indicator targets as set by management
- Assist the Manager to monitor the team performance, identify root cause and provide actionable solution plans
- Coordinate with internal teams to achieve optimized business processes
- In close cooperation with other teams among the department, and ensure that expectations are met or exceeded.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as needed
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to identify and drive process improvement
- Demonstrated business reasoning, analytical and critical thinking.
- Good team spirit; pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature thinking, energetic, analytical, attention to details, well organized
- Hard working and take initiative toward problems and willing to take new challenges
- Strong proficiency in Windows based software (Excel, Word, Access, power-point), as well as adidas group software (SIM, IB, ILS, RMS, eRooom, etc.), experience with SAP is preferred.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University graduates preferable in business, supply chain, logistics, operations or relative discipline
- Minimum three years practical working experience in supply chain area, preferably in multi-national company related to Apparel / Footwear industry
- Solid work experience in order management is highly preferred