Specialty Chef (Western/Chinese)
Hong Kong Disneyland
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991562
Employer Ref. 402086BR
This Specialty Chef works in one or more locations in the resort, he/she assists the Chef de Cuisine in providing leadership and managing kitchen activities to the assigned kitchen.
- Plans and organizes kitchen activities
- Manages and trains kitchen staff
- Creates and prepares elaborate dishes
- Carries out some menu planning
- Monitors and controls food cost and quality
- Maintains food hygiene and work safety
- Maintains kitchen equipment
- High School or above or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of culinary experience with 3 years in management role preferred
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage all levels of staff
- Strong verbal communication skills and proven organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken English preferred
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. Please submit resume to us by clicking the APPLY NOW button and filling the on-line application form.
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 2 years and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices, or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email to email@example.com.
About Hong Kong Disneyland
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!