AUB Ltd is a key player in Door Access Solutions in Hong Kong & Macau.
Active since over 15 years, we are built on the success of ABUS, GILGEN, KABA and other premium brands and products, as well as the experience of our team and management. We are focusing on Commercial, Institutional and Residential projects offering a complete Solution to our various customers in the private and public sectors.
AUB Ltd is committed to offer the Best Solutions and Professional Services to all its valued Customers.
Automatic Sliding, Swing & Revolving doors, Industrial gates, Security doors, Locks, Cylinders and Master-Key Systems, Door Hardware / Ironmongery, Hotel Locks & Systems, Electronic Access Control Solutions,
We seek candidates to complement our Sales Team with suitable qualifications:
Specification Specialist for Automatic Doors, Security Gates, Ironmongery, Locks & Cylinders
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920172
- Accelerate the our Market focus and achieve Specifications for our key product lines including Automatic Doors & Security Gates, Ironmongery, Locks & Cylinders
- Focus on Commercial, Hotel and Institutional projects
- Support and strengthen the capabilities of our teams and the entire company
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop Specifications with Architects, Designers and Consultants
- Achieve agreed Specification targets, Presentations & Seminars
- Build-up and grow the network and relationship with key customers, particularly Architects, Designers and Consultants.
- Identify new Projects and follow thru jointly with the assigned Sales team member
- At least 3-4 years sales experience in Automatic Doors, Ironmongery, Mechanical or Electronic Access Control or Building Materials in general
- Strong network with Architects, Designers and relevant Consultants
- Knowledge in one of our Key Product Categories is an advantage
- Strong proven Technical and / or Sales track records with technical projects and solutions
- Outstanding Sales attitude and Presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of related technology and industry trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, Team player
- Good command of Cantonese and English
- Aggressive, self-motivated & able to work independently and under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Young, professional and entrepreneurial team
- Training, support and chance to grow in line with performance
Please send your full resume, present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, AUB Limited, Unit A 12/F., Hung Mou Industrial Building, 62 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, the only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.