Sports & Leisure Attendant (Happy Valley Clubhouse) 體育及康樂服務員(跑馬地會所)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999891
Employer Ref. MCA-F-10070112-SLA-D
The Happy Valley Clubhouse offers an extensive range of sports and leisure facilities to its Members. We are currently seeking candidates for the role of Sports & Leisure Attendant.
- be responsible for checking in and out for the recreation and children play facilities and handle Members' enquiries
- handle the bath towel in changing room and swimming pool
- carry out on-the-spot cleaning to ensure cleanliness and tidiness
- replenish and keep control of bath towel and changing room's amenities
- work on shift includes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
You should have
- Form 5 standard
- Relevant experience would be an advantage
An initial 2-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate with an option for renewal subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.