KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Sr. HR Manager (China Market)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784493
Employer Ref. BBBH5400
Recruitment & Manpower Plan
- Support the HRD and AGM of HR to develop overall recruitment strategies to align with the organization and business development in PRC
- Responsible for annual manpower planning and headcount budgeting
- Ensure optimum manpower resources and understand workforce requirement through close working relationship with department heads to support operation needs
HR Policy Implementation and Monitoring
- Review, revise and formulate policies, operational procedures & systems in the HR and Admin areas to support continuous business development and ensure compliance with employment ordinance and related local legislations.
- Perform procedure and workflow streamlining & services enhancement in HR areas in order to cope with the fast growing and changing environment.
- Ensure proper implementation and consistent deployment of all HR policies and processes
- Keep abreast of any changes and updates in the labour legislation and local employment practices
Compensation & Benefits
- Lead the local HR teams to handle payroll administration and tax issues for PRC staff
- Keep update of prevailing market information through participating in C&B surveys for benchmarking of salaries, positions and fringe benefits
- Assist the HRD to develop competitive reward strategies and provide professional HR advices for C&B policies
- Lead the key HR annual projects such as annual salary review, management bonus scheme, annual budgeting and other reward related activities.
- Lead the local HR teams to implement the HRIS system
- Monitor mid-year and annual performance management so as to ensure staff's performance and contribution can be fully evaluated / recognized.
- Assist the Group to develop and deploy staff relation and communication program to foster harmonious and supported working climate within the Company
Staff Training & Development
- Lead the team to conduct training needs analysis, On-job training or coaching programme.
- Recommend appropriate training and development programs.
- Assist the Group to drive cultural alignment initiatives to help create a high performance organization
- Assist the Group to develop strategic training plan with a view to upgrade the quality of for local staff.
- University graduate level in HR related area
- Minimum 10 years solid Human Resource experience with at least 4 years at managerial level preferably in the retail / property management industry
- Familiar with China labor ordinances and other related legal regulation
- Tactful and with excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Able to work independently & under pressure
- Mature, energetic, outgoing, flexible, committed, detail-minded and a good team player
- Self drive, strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet set goals
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Willing to travel around the region
- Immediate available will be preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winnie Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.