Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Sr. HR Manager (Listed Conglomerate, Up to 1M/annum)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830654
Our client is a HK Listed Conglomerate, they are looking for a Sr. HR Manager to join their team.
- Oversee the HR operations of the assigned Business Units
- Partner with BU Heads in Performance Management, Talent Development & Succession Planning
- Design & Oversee the Talent Development programs for High Flyers
- Provide coaching to leadership team & high potential employees
- Review HR process to consist with Group directions & labor regulations
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree in HRM or Training
- 8 years HR experience, hospitality, property development industries preferred
- Strong Business Acumen, Able to Deal with ambiguity & provide appropriate solutions
- Excellent Coaching, Influencing & Communication skill
- Strong Knowledge of labor regulations in HK & China
- Cheerful, Caring, Down-to-Earth, Hands-on, Proactive & Fast-Paced
Please apply with your resume including your present & expected salary to Matthew Kung or call me at 2281 0031 for a confidential conversation