GoGo Tech Limited
Sr. Manager/Director, Product Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999305
GoGoVan streamlines local logistics industry using technologies, and GoGoVan Product Managers define the right product to better connect drivers and customers in all markets that we serve. As part of the Product Management team, you will work closely with stakeholders and engineers to guide products from concept to launch. You will interact with Country Managers, Operations, Marketing, and Finance, just to name a few.
As part of the leadership team, you will plan initiatives to deepen our penetration in the logistics space. You will translate company goals into team goals. You will set objectives for your team members. You will mentor them and share the best practices you’ve acquired in your career.
You will ensure that all deliverables convey high quality. Whenever quality is lacking, you’ll create solutions to prevent the same from happening twice.
- Craft a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Keep executives informed of key issues which may impact expected business results
- Be proactive in risk mitigation and process improvements
- Lead a growing team of analysts and managers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of product management, management consulting, or equivalent project management experience in technology industry
- 9 years of relevant work experience in technology industry including managing the full product lifecycle for system solutions (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Candidates with more relevant experience could be placed in a Director position
- Solid experience in creating app products and/or web platforms
- Experience effectively influencing Product Managers, Engineering team, senior leadership, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from cross-functional, multi-cultural stakeholders and socialize with technical teams
- Ability to ship products, including providing hands-on leadership to Product Managers and Analysts
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on business objectives, research, data and industry trends
- Advanced people management and leadership skills, with proven experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin