Swindon Book Group is an established leader in the books trade in Hong Kong since 1918. The Group consists of Swindon Book Co. Ltd., Hong Kong Book Centre Ltd., and Kelly & Walsh Ltd.
We are now seeking interested candidates to join our team in Tsim Sha Tsui Office.
SR. MARKETING EXECUTIVE/MARKETING EXECUTIVE
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830965
- Assist the Marketing team to implement campaigns and projects.
- Provide support for marketing collaterals, including but not limited to Mobile Application, Website, Social Media, Email Marketing, Facebook Marketing and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure Digital Marketing executed effectively.
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies plans to achieve business objective
- Plan, maintain and control budget, and maximize the ROI of promotional campaigns and events.
- Responsible for promoting and marketing our print/e-learning products for primary/secondary school market
- Build and maintain strong relationship with teachers in primary/secondary schools
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree/Diploma holder in Marketing, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Business or other related discipline
- With experience in marketing/digital marketing/PR functions is a MUST
- A good team player with solid interpersonal skill to deal with both internal parties and external partners
- Passionate in book industry for marketing and new media trends is essential
- Creative, outgoing, strong willingness to learn
- Strong multi-tasking skill and ability to meet tight schedule
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong Analytical mindset and problem solving skill
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate such as Staff Purchase Discount, Medical Insurance, Meal Allowance and Alternate Saturday Off.
Interested parties please send your resume with CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided will be used for recruitment and employment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for recruitment purposes for a period of 6 months. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.