Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone: 852 2203 4021
Fax: 852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Sr Product / Industrial Designer - Luggage & Backpack (RT17001)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996793
Employer Ref. Our Ref: RT17001
Our client, a leading premium travel accessory group is looking for a product designer to join its expanding Asia Design team in HK.
- Designing backpacks, luggage and travel goods within brand scope
- Design & engineering travel goods components
- Research products, trends, colors and materials
- Initiate and interpret new product concepts to meet the needs of our customers
- Provide sketches, line art, design boards, and presentations to communicate design ideas
- Communicating with overseas vendors along with traveling internationally
- Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design or Creative Engineering, Europe design school background a plus
- 5 years product design experience, preferably within the soft-goods, luggage, handbag or bag business, preferred
- Strong background in luggage and backpack design and understanding Asia market
- Experience in working knowledge of fabric construction, materials and hardware
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Rhino etc.
- Excellent organizational abilities and must be a team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. RT17001) to our Job Application email (under Contact Information) or alternatively to: Eastwood Consultants Limited
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.