Search & Select International Limited (www.searchselect.net) is a professional search and recruitment firm. We provide quality services to clients of various business sectors and deliver satisfaction to both our clients and candidates.
* Email for application: email@example.com
Our client, one of world class multi-national corporations in FMCG / retail industry, is inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following opening.
Sr Project Designer/ Sr Concept Designer (Regional Role) - Retail
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997822
Employer Ref. PH1869-JDB
Ref no.: PH1869-JDB
- Creating outstanding store / interior / concept designs for Asia Pacific markets
- Design of stores in response to site context, local requirements and market criteria in alignment with Global Design Strategy
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the design team, managing execution and measuring results
- Setting goals for the design team, developing team capabilities, and contributing to team cohesiveness
- Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams
- At least 5 years experience in Interior, concepts and architectural design in retail, hospitality or restaurant design and/or experience with international development organizations
- Solid experience leading the design team and provide guidance and direction (for manager or above)
- Experience in creation, management and delivery of design and construction documents
- Experience to manage and coordinate with external consultants, including architectural, interior and others.
- Ability to create innovative store environments by interpreting design objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of industry trends, building and health codes.
- Demonstrated application of color, materials and design principles and good 3D visualization skills.
- Knowledge of current sustainability trends and practices preferred.
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines.
- Excellent command clearly and concisely in English and proficient in Chinese, both orally and in writing.
- Exposure in western countries is preferable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate design vision in visual, written, and verbal formats.
- Knowledge of architectural details and specifications for construction document production.
+ Oversea candidate will be considered and will help to apply working visa if needed.
<Please attach your brief portfolio.>
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in Word format quoting the reference no. and expected salary to our email (top in RED) by clicking "APPLY NOW" below.
Web site: www.searchselect.net
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
More Jobs from this Company
(Senior) (Analyst) Programmer – .NET/ Java/ SAP ABAP [Fresh Graduate Welcome!!!] (PH2113-JDB)