Our client is a renowned manufacturer engaged in ODM/OEM business in industrial electromechanical and electronics products. High caliber candidate is required to fill this vacancy in her Dongguan plant.
Sr Purchasing Manager (Based in China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831543
- As the department head, lead the purchasing team with about 30 staffs.
- Establish, formulate and implement purchasing policy and procedure.
- Engage in supply chain management including vendor sourcing & selection, pricing benchmarking, negotiation, quality, and reliability of the suppliers
- Collect market information and trend of various supplies to provide material planning and forecast proposal to marketing team.
- Work closely with customers and internal parties to handle supply challenges that fulfill customer delivery and cost expectation.
- Ensure careful inventory management to meet company objectives under volatile supply and demand yet remain cost effective.
- Develop strong coherence with related parties to ensure proper and smooth operations
- Establish KPIs, reports and various analysis related to departmental and the contribution to the company performance.
- Tertiary education in Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Business or related disciplines
- Over 10 years solid experience in the purchasing and procurement of high-tech electronics, electromechanical and metal parts in manufacturing companies, of which at least 5 years at senior managerial level.
- In-depth knowledge about supplier management, sophisticated in cost analysis and forecasting.
- Energetic with good managerial skills and strong ability to lead changes.
- Detail-minded with excellent negotiation, problem solving, organization, analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Good benefit and growth prospect to the right candidate. Applicants please contact HR Director, tel : +852 6732 5365 for application enquiry.