M Group is a startup enterprise. We target to be a Worldwide Curation Company which focuses on Arts that contain and build with Traditional Chinese Living Philosophy. Currently we are looking for talents to join us on the challenging and rewarding journey to realize a brand new business concept.
Startup Business - Development Officer (Process Improvement / Operation)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997325
YOU have to:
- Act as the associate of Senior Development Officer to develop various systems, processes, and procedures;
- Maintain and revise the operating procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness;
- Always identify and analyze the operational problems with experts in different areas;
- Seek continuous improvement in business management.
YOU need to possess:
- Honest, reliable, diligent, motivated;
- Familiar with quality control and project management;
- Belt-holder or formal training of 6 Sigma is preferred;
- 3 ~ 5 years relevant working experience;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Familiar with popular office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and mobile apps application;
- Good in English and Chinese typing 40 words per minutes or voice input (not handwriting pad);
- Degree holder without major preference.
Candidates should be able to PROVE THE ABOVE TRAITS BY EVIDENCE and PROVIDE IN A COVER LETTER. Suitable candidates are required to take a screening test.
- A harmonious working environment that everyone works together happily to achieve OUR goals;
- An open platform to exchange and learn many different kinds of knowledge, skill, and experience;
- A progressive reward system for who do the right and the best;
- A path to the General Manager of business unit.
Interested candidates with the required TRAITS please send COVER LETTER and full CV with expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW". For enquiries on this role please contact Yan Tse on +852 2423 1281.
(All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)