- Handle goods receiving, optimize storage capacity and arrange proper location
- Keep the storeroom clean & tidy
- Perform regular stock check and stock taking
- Ensure stock records are updated and correct
- Transfer stock and documents between shops
- Experience in retail industry
- Ability to work independently with good service
- Familiar with Word & Excel
- Detail minded, honest, hardworking and willing to learn
WE OFFER YOU…
- Store achievement incentive
- Attendance award
- Dental Care
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Staff purchase discount
We are looking for candidates with strong competencies in Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution.
We believe in Collaboration, Trust and Courage!
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Diesel supports workforce diversity. Our Tribe is an international and intercultural environment. We will evaluate all applications on the relative merits and matching with the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Discover us @ www.diesel.com
Diesel is part of the OTB Group. For all job opportunities within OTB Group visit www.otb.net/en/otb-career/
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diesel Pacific Limited
About Diesel Pacific Limited
Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.