Bottega Veneta Hong Kong Ltd
Bottega Veneta is a leading Italian leather good house. Reputed for its quality and exclusiveness, the Bottega Veneta product offering include handbags, small leather goods, home items, ready-to-wear and luggage. Bottega Veneta distributes through a worldwide network of directly operated stores and exclusive department and specialty stores.
The Company is now searching for a high calibre to join our dynamic team in Hong Kong in the following position:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922558
Employer Ref. BVSK-1216
- Responsible for stock management and perform daily housekeeping of merchandise in the stockroom and floor
- Arrange transfer of merchandise to other stores as requested
- Pack and unpack goods according to company standards
- Perform regular inventory cycle counts
- Provide backup services to sales team
- Form 5 graduate or above
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience preferably in retail industry
- Good communication skill, team player, responsible and hard-working
- Basic knowledge of using a PC "Excel/Word"
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume indicating job reference number, latest and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Bottega Veneta Hong Kong Limited, Suite 2401-2404, 24/F, Tower Two, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" for application.