Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Stockroom Assistant (倉務助理)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784123
Employer Ref. 00047E
- Maintain and organize stock room in an operationally efficient, clean and tidy manner (area/zone, materials/categories)
- Keep accurate record of stock inventory, ensure that all transport documents are filled properly, both manually and in the system
- Ensure adequate policies and procedures are in place for loss prevention, physical inventory accuracy and handling of quality issues
- Organize periodic returns, inter-store transfers, receiving and dispatch of stock to and from warehouse
- Provide support to staff and facilitate selling process
- Form 5 graduated or above with equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in store operations / stockroom housekeeping
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Action oriented, well-organized and internal customer focus
- Fluent in Cantonese and basic English
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.