Stockroom Assistant - Lane Crawford Shoes & Accessories
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995917
- Responsible for stock management and perform daily housekeeping of merchandise in the stockroom and on sales floor
- Arrange transfer of merchandise to other stores as requested
- Pack and unpack goods according to company standards
- Provide backup services to sales team
- Form 5, preferably with 2 years relevant experience
- Good communication skill, organized and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Basic computer skill in database applications is of advantage
Please call our recruitment hotlines on 2118 3907 to secure an interview.
Staff Benefits: Annual Leave, Monthly Days-off, 17 days Public Holidays, Discretionary Bonus, MPF, Medical and Dental Benefits, Paid Meal Breaks, Best-in-class Learning and Development, Regional and Local Career Opportunities, Staff Purchase Privileges
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.