Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Storage Administrator (up to $45k)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916367
Employer Ref. 91M0078600
- Design, planning, document, implement and maintain SAN system.
- Undertake daily SAN system administration, monitoring and improve system performance and capacity.
- Create shell scripts for task automation.
- Deploy and oversee backup, restore, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover processes.
- Provide 24/7 support for high severity incidents.
- Degree/Master holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 4-5 years' experience and knowledge in SAN support. SAN migration experience preferred.
- Proficient Working knowledge on SAN (NetApp and 3PAR)
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Immediately available preferred.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.