iKas International is a global company with offices in Europe and Asia. We are a specialist recruitment consultancy focused on the financial markets, specifically major blue chip investment banks and their retail banking functions; niche trading houses; hedge funds and consultancies. We have an in-depth understanding of all the markets we work in.
Storage Specialist - Financial Services - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999700
My client, a Global Investment Firm are looking to hire a Storage Administrator to join their expanding team based here in Hong Kong. You will be working closely with key internal and regional stakeholders on ongoing BAU/Support duties.
- Install configure, and maintain the Storage Infrastructure on daily basis
- Monitor end-to-end storage processes; develop process improvements
- Develop procedures and practices to manage and report on the performance of the Storage environment in order to meet all required service level agreements.
- Evaluate, implement, and integrate new hardware and software products into the existing storage infrastructure.
- Develop, document and distribute production operational processes to ensure the availability and reliability of the Storage environment.
- Assist in the development and testing of the Disaster Recovery Plan for storage.
- Responsible to respond to incidents and escalations including any related incident
- Responsible to participate in a rotating 7x24 on call rotation (max 1 week per month).
- EMC experience in a VMAX/VNX/Xtremio/Vplex environment. Experience on ECS Centera will be added advantage.
- NetApp experience in iSCSI, NFS, CIFS, FC environment for both 7-mode and cluster mode
- Demonstrated understanding of SAN & NAS architectures and protocols
- Demonstrated ability to use SYMCLI and NAVICLI for SAN array resource allocation and reporting
- Ability to work proficiently in NetApp ONTAP 7 mode and cluster mode.
- Experience with VMAX, EMC SRDF, Timefinder, Snapshots, and BCV´s.
- Experience with NetApp SnapMirror, Snapshot and SnapVault technology
- Knowledge on HP Storage .e.g. 3Par will be added advantage
- Hands on experience working in a large fibre channel SAN with multiple directors, servers, and storage frames
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex problems involving servers, HBAs, storage, and switches
- Ability to do performance monitoring and analysis for storage across multiple operating systems environments (Solaris, Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of shell scripting to automate stuffs
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Investment Firm. Please send your resume in Word format to Perry Tang ptang[at]ikasinternational.com with Storage Administrator in the subject header.