MUJI (Hong Kong) Company limited
MUJI is committed to live up to its principles of offering high quality products at reasonable prices. We strive to continue expanding its array of merchandise to cater to the diverse needs and lifestyles of customers.
To cope with our continuous growth and development of the business, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join as a member of our team:
Store Administrator/ Store Administration Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783987
- Responsible for routine store administration duties including cashiering, inventory control, personnel, housekeeping and general administration of assigned stores
- Act as a communication channel between Store Operations and internal departments
- Monitor service vendor performance at stores
- Perform as a part of operations team to provide advice and support to store operations
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Shift duty is required
- Form 7 or above
- At least 2 years retail administration experience with sound skills in handling multiple tasks
- Experience in retail or F&B industry is preferred
- Self motivated, able to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong internal customer service mind
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Store Administrator
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.