Deckers Asia Pacific Limited
Deckers Brands is a NYSE listed, California headquartered and a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG, Teva, Sanuk, and HOKA ONE ONE.
Founded in 1978, UGG has built a reputation on luxury and comfort by using only the finest materials in the world, employing the highest standards of craftsmanship, and delivering new and innovative styles well beyond the original sheepskin Classic boots. UGG is recognized as a premium lifestyle brand, offering footwear, loungewear, outerwear, home products, accessories and handbags under the UGG Women, UGG for Men, UGG Kids, UGG Handbags, UGG Loungewear, UGG Home and I HEART UGG® product lines. UGG concept and outlet stores offer the ultimate brand experience with 120-plus locations worldwide, including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Tokyo, Shanghai and Beijing.
Store in Charge/ Store Supervisor (3 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782501
- Achieve the sales goals by delivering customer service excellence at all times
- Ensure that goals will be met through appropriate planning and organization of staff, inventory, and expenses for short and long-term success
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understand forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitor what local competitors are doing
- Maintain staff levels that allow for the best possible customer service
- Support a positive attitude towards Deckers and the UGG brand
- Maintain store security system, including building security and cash handling
- Ensure store display by following the company standard
Diploma or above with a 2~4 years retail management experience
Extensive brand knowledge and proven track record in the retail market, knowledge of footwear is a definite advantage
Knowledge of Retail POS like Retail Pro
Financial and commercial awareness to manage the sales and budgeting of the store
Self-motivated and proactive
Ability to drive performance and customer service
Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Location: Mong Kok
For more information about the company, please visit our website http://www.uggaustralia.com
To apply, please send your CV including your present and expected salaries and availability to Human Resources by "Apply Now". We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right caliber.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Deckers only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Deckers may retain applicant’s information for 12 months in considering other or future vacancies. Please indicate in your application or contact if you prefer the company not to retain your information at any stage.