Innovation. Functionality. Modernity.
Since 1851, these three principles symbolise the enduring pioneer spirit of founder Carl Franz Bally – an ethos that continues to imbue this authentic Swiss brand with its visionary commitment to cutting-edge techniques and world-class craftsmanship. Over 160 years after Bally was founded, leather remains its medium and inspiration; a fine natural material that serves both functionality and creativity. Every product is a testament to Bally’s passion for perfection: the punctuation of a brogue; the soft touch of a bag’s leather; the classic silhouette of a sartorial jacket; the elegant contour of a Bally heel. Bally’s expertise and integrity have developed a culture of excellence that uplifts its collections to the status of artistic expressions. Today, Bally is the unique Swiss luxury shoe and accessories brand.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778820
Purpose of the Position
- Take ownership and responsibility for the achievement of store target and the growth of the business, implementing and maintaining concrete actions in line with Bally Brand strategy.
- Act as the Ambassador of the brand, inspires and develops the team to successfully reach quantitative and qualitative targets by providing the unique in-store experience to Bally clientele.
- Ensure operative functioning of the store and correct management of product, visual merchandising and operations.
- Develop human resources in line with the “Retail Excellence” program, company policies and procedures.
More than 5 years of experience in the luxury/retail environment with at least 2 years in the managerial position
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong in communication and people management and development skills
- Client centric and service oriented
- Strong in Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Owner & responsible sense
- Strong Passion and Knowledge of Luxury Retail Sector
- Good analytical skills and results driven
- Attention to details, high level of stress management
- Natural Motivator
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer competitive compensation package with full range of fringe benefits including medical, life insurance, staff purchase discount, etc. to successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Director, Bally GC Retail Co. Limited, 16/F, One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be assessed in strict confidence and all information provided will be used for recruitment related purpose only.