Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to create new opportunities for growth and development.
Store Manager (Citygate)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783753
In the role of Store Manager, your passion and your strategic vision will lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability. You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the store. Your commercial awareness, connection to your local client base and partnership with the Regional and Corporate teams will ensure your store’s success.
As a true brand ambassador, you will motivate and develop your team to deliver exceptional results.
- Leading a high performing customer facing and service orientated team.
- Drive store productivity and profitability
- Leverage your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) clienteling and store reports to support the development of a loyal customer base and develop your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
- Ensure that employees have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures.
- Drive digital agenda and ensure employees are engaged with new digital initiatives.
- To ensure you emanate the Burberry Leadership behaviours when dealing with all areas of the store and business.
- Cascade company communications to all members of the store team.
- To uphold and communicate the company culture. Bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Experience within a Store Manager or equivalent level role in a high volume and luxury environment
- Technical proficiency with SAP, MS applications, Apple products and POS systems
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Store Manager
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.