jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996368
Employer Ref. 3826630/001
- International market leader in luxury retail
- Excellent development opportunities and career growth
- Leadership responsibility
Our client is a top tier international luxury brand that specializes in fashion, leather goods, watch & jewellery and having a strong presence worldwide. They are now looking for an energetic individual who is experienced in management, sales and operations of luxury retail industry and lead their team as Store Manager.
- Oversee the sales and operation of the stores and monitor a sizable team
- Lead the team for the execution of action plan to improve sales performance, productivity and customer services of the staffs
- Support the execution of the store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities
- Prepare sales and operational analysis, performance evaluations and reports
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business
- Supervise inventory and manage stock optimization by reviewing assortment regularly and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands.
- Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floor-set are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe
- Build and maintain client relationships through delivering exceptional quality service during and after sales process
- A minimum of 8 years' store experience in the luxury retail industry with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and customers successfully is essential
- Attention to details with good analytical skills and is numerically sensitive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Our client is offering competitive salary package with HKD 50,000 plus along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edfeel Heung on +852 3412 4847.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk