jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919223
Employer Ref. 3773170/001
Our client is a European fashion house and they are actively looking for outstanding and stylish individuals with high calibre to set up their first flagship store in Hong Kong.
Our client is a European-based fashion house that specialise in high-end apparel, footwear and accessories for men & women. They are great for basics and standout pieces. In light of the recent business growth in Asia, they are launching their first flagship store at prime location in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for outstanding Store Manager to join their retail team.
- Be responsible for enhancing store operation efficiency, including monitoring of merchandise and inventory control
- Provide quality service to customers; to build and maintain long-term relationship with them
- Provide professional styling and fitting advice to customers
- Handle customers' enquires and complaints in a professional manner
- Work as a team and achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly sales plan
- Maintain the highest level of visual merchandising presentation standard
- For SA to SS- at least 1-2 years of experience in retail industry; For Supervisor or above- at least 6 years of relevant experience in luxury retail industry
- Passionate and experienced in styling
- Dedicated, team player and proactive attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin in additional to good spoken English
Our client is offering high basic salary with competitive commission scheme to successful candidates.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alan Lau on +852 3412 4841
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk