Fendi Asia Pacific Limited
FENDI, a leading global luxury company renowned for its creativity and fine workmanship of fur, leather goods, shoes and ready-to-wear, is looking for high-caliber team players to cope with growing business needs:
To cope with our rapid business expansion in Hong Kong, we are seeking energetic and highly motivated talents to join our dynamic team.
Store Planning Assistant (1 Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921234
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the sourcing of vendor and material
- Assist in the coordination and issue of vendor criteria packages
- Coordinate project status report for department
- Execute and follow up daily maintenance request from retail stores according to company operational procedures
- Provide administrative and clerical support, assist the management on ad hoc assignment
- Degree holder in Architecture, Interior Design or relevant disciplines
- Relevant Internship experience preferred
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Attention to details with good analytical skills
- Team player, independent and adaptable to changing environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Strong planning skill, coordinator skill, analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD, 3D software and Photoshop
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.