STORE & RECEIVING SUPERVISOR
Goldin Dining Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782611
- Inspect all goods at receiving office to determine if orders are correct and of good quality
- Handle all deliveries of goods to the appropriate departments and placing in appropriate storerooms
- Input invoices to the computer and post to the inventory system on a daily basis
- Check and match PO to price quotations and report any discrepancies to Procurement
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and meet tight timeline
- Secondary education graduate or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, with exposure to hotel or hospitality is an advantage
- Knowledge in computer and ISO22000
- Good command of written and spoken in both English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details and able to work independently
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goldin Dining Group Limited
About Goldin Dining Group Limited
Goldin Group is an international conglomerate operating in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, the U.S.A. and Europe. Goldin Group comprises the flagship company - Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and two publicly listed companies – Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (HKEX: 283) and Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (HKEX: 530). Goldin Group is structured around six diverse business lines – consumer electronics, real estate development, polo, wine, financial services and horse breeding.
Goldin Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices, factories, wineries and property developments around the globe. Goldin Group employs over 12,000 people worldwide. Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited acts as an agent administrating the recruitment process for its wholly-owned subsidiary, (283/530) Limited.
Goldin Dining, our four restaurants will debut this October, embark with us this golden opportunity where passion meet progression. A culinary adventure will definitely change your life.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.