Store Sales Executive
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004777600
- Provide professional customer service to clients
- Advise to customer on wide range of suggestions
- Maintain a good and long-term relationship with customers
- Achieve sales target which global standard
- Minimum 1 year relevant retail sales experience preferably in an international living and furniture retail store
- Pleasant personality, outgoing and high fashion sense
- Responsible and energetic
- Excellent customer service with positive and self-driven attitude
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English & Mandarin
We offer the following benefits to successful candidates:
- Comfortable working environment
- Good platform for growth
- Great support and on job training
- 5 working days
- 12 days annual leave
- 12 days statutory holiday
- Medical Benefit (Clinical & hospitalization)
- Incentive Scheme + Bonus
- Staff discount
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary via clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Habitat
Habitat – a concept that represents the art of living which is accessible for everyone. Founded in 1964 in London, Habitat has been shaping people’s living space design manifesting “what is useful can be beautiful and what is beautiful affordable”. Habitat is now part of the French group Cafom. In 2015, we are pleased to launch a unique concept store accompanied with a chic cafe in the heart of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
We are leading international brand of living and furniture store. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now seeking energetic, self-motivated and highly customer-oriented candidates to join our retail teams in Hong Kong.