MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited
MUJI is committed to live up to its principles of offering high quality products at reasonable prices. We strive to continue expanding its array of merchandise to cater to the diverse needs and lifestyles of customers.
To cope with our continuous growth and development of the business, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join as a member of our team:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783961
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the store and ensure the achievement of sales targets, KPIs and operation efficiency
- Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service
- Build a strong relationship and loyalty with customers
- Prepare various analysis on the sales figures and sales forecast of the store for management review
- Manage and monitor the in-store visual merchandising, inventory, assets and cost control
- Implement branding and marketing promotions
- Work closely with different internal department and pursue timely and effective communication
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma holder or above
- 5 years relevant experience in which 3 years at supervisor level in retail or hospitality industry; with experience in apparels or lifestyle store will be an advantage
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multitasks under pressure
- Good planning skill, organized with strong numerical sense and business acumen
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing, especially in MS Excel
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Store Supervisor
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.