Global leader in providing scent marketing solutions from retail to hotel and hospitality environments, ScentAir has experience in almost every industry imaginable. We creates over six billion enduring aroma impressions for our customers each year and is the pioneer, the innovator, and the leader in this business.
Currently expanding throughout Asia Pacific and with our regional headquarter based in Hong Kong, we are inviting high caliber sales & marketing professional with drive and initiative to join our team as:
Strategic Account Manager/ Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922010
This position reports directly to the Regional Vice Presiden
This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President and is responsible for the strategic key account sales and day-to-day management of major international and Asian-based hotel, hospitality, retail, casino and/or medical clients. The Strategic Account Manager/ Director will be an experienced sales professional with demonstrated expertise to drive the company’s growing portfolio of large, strategic key account. In this position, the Strategic Account Manager/ Director will lead business development strategy and activities associated with growing the company’s portfolio of strategic customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and drive the complete sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting/cold calling, relationship development, proposal writing, negotiations, conducting presentation to VITOs, closing opportunities, and client follow-up
- Actively manage, drive and grow sales pipeline and activities to meet sales budget
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance and productivity goals by sub-region and sector.
- Reviews market analysis, penetration, hit rate and expansion areas.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet regional corporate goals.
- Coordinates as liaison with sales, marketing and key functional departments.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of key competitors.
- Traveling will be required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have current contacts with major international and Asian-based hotel, hospitality, retail, shopping mall, casino, medical sector procurement, marketing, housekeeping and general management team at director/ VP/ SVP/ GM level
- Minimum 10 years of strategic/ key account sales experience within the hotel, hospitality, retail, casino, medical sector working for western MNC.
- Proven ‘sales hunter’ success managing and driving the complete sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting/cold calling, relationship development, proposal writing, negotiations, presenting to VITOs, closing opportunities, and client follow-up
- Must have the drive to succeed and achieve or exceed sales quota in a service oriented sales environment while demonstrating superior personal integrity and professional ethics
- Candidates must have strong experience selling to Fortune 1000 establishments at the C- level using a consultative sales approach
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience and a thorough knowledge of marketing and promotion services
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration.
- Must be proficient with software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Professional demeanor, excellent organization and communication skills are required
Interested parties please email your detailed CV, including current and expected salaries, passport size photograph and contact numbers by clicking "Apply Now".