aimHigher provides professional executive search and recruitment selection service to companies. We help our clients to attract, select and engage the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are committed in delivering a recruitment solution that meets your needs.
Our Consultants specialize in a range of industry and professional sectors, namely Banking and Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Human Resources, Retail & Wholesale, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Merchandising and Supply Chain. Through such specialization, we ensure that we have the necessary knowledge and in-depth understanding to serve the needs of our clients.
Strategic Partnership Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997971
Employer Ref. CI-RW-21773-J
Our client is fast expanding group with core business in running international mega events. To due with the business growth, a newly created position exits for the Strategic Partnership candidates to join their team.
- Report to the CSO on the development of regional relationships to grow the company’s business.
- Explore potential strategic partners regionally such as but no limited to airlines, hotels, travel providers, banks, telecom, shopping malls, insurance, FMCG, luxury retail partners.
- Explore possible marketing partnership which benefit the company in terms of branding and sales.
- Set up evaluation process and standard to analyze the success of the partnership marketing programs.
- Represent the company to drive growth of dynamic events and identified the potential event organizers.
- University Graduate in Business management or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of experience (with minimum 2 years in managerial level) in any industry with successful partnership track record.
- Experience and relevant business network is an advantage.
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English is essential
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref)