We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Strategy & Revenue Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996028
Employer Ref. 507816
An international Travel services business is hiring a Strategy & Revenue Manager. The successful candidate will drive the company's revenue optimisation and transition into a sophisticated platform.
- Devise and develop recommendations on strategy, marketing and other promotional activity that seeks to deliver the best data-driven customer experience possible.
- Responsible for agreeing profitability targets for numerous departments. This will be done by reviewing competition, product strength, business strategy and other market conditions.
- Working with other business units to build business rules and hypothesis sets upon which the revenue optimization tools is to be calibrated.
- She/he will build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and will lead presentations to key stakeholders
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from a top-tier programme
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience at a leading strategy consulting firm (i.e.McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture), investment bank service revenue manager with track record of achievements and results
- Distinctive strategic thinking and problem solving abilities, strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment
- Experience in developing and executing successful business strategies and plans
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, able to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are a self-motivated strategy professional with a passion for consulting and strategy development, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jansen Ng at JNg@argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5191 for a confidential discussion.